“Through Donald's talent, perseverance, know how and backed by the organization of Decorating Den Interiors, Donald has converted our house into a beautifully decorated, comfortable home, and one in which we are very proud. We would recommend and endorse Donald to anyone wanting to improve their home. Thank you Donald!!”
Jim & Evelyn W.,
clients of Donald Tatera, California
"Super Stars" from Decorating Den Interiors featured in CertaPro Painters Envision Magazine. Issue presents "54 New Color Ideas."
Easton, MD --- The latest issue of Envision, the national magazine of CertaPro Painters, features five award-winning room makeovers from Decorating Den Interiors designers in a section titled "Five Super Stars." The projects were selected for their "creative use of color and accessories, and imaginative use of fabrics and finishes." Click here to download the featured story.
- An expansive room in a high-rise condo on a Florida beach featuring an upscale, slightly tropical design to accommodate dining, socializing, dancing, and playing games. With a great color palette and furniture arrangement plan, the large space now has several unique identities. The designers are Cliff Welles and Judy Underwood of Sanibel Island and Bonita Springs, Florida.
- A creatively simple but effective conversation area for relaxation and entertaining. Colorful walls are accented by four brightly patterned chairs circled on a shag area rug. The designer is Lisa Landry of Arlington, Texas.
- A teenage girl's sanctuary created with a unique painted wall design of alternating colors in a horizontal stripe for a playful, rhythmic effect. The makeover also features tailored window treatments and accessories. The designer is Nancy Barrett of Chesterfield, Missouri.
- A restful retreat with a soothing color palette of ivory and grey accented with citron. The room blends traditional elements with a tufted headboard, stylish custom bedding and luxurious silk draperies. The designer is Sharon Binkerd of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- A dining room with dramatic chocolate brown walls, an eclectic backless bench, minimal accessories and bare windows. The result is a transitional-to-contemporary unique and dramatic look. The designer is Tracy Pulsipher of Canton, Georgia.
The rooms were winners from various categories in Decorating Den Interiors' annual International Dream Room contest judged by distinguished home fashions journalists from the U.S. and Canada.
In addition, the magazine published a bedroom makeover by designer Tamyra Spear of Virginia Beach, Virginia.
"We have a wonderful partnership with CertaPro," says Joanne North, Sr. Vice President of Retail for Decorating Den Interiors. "It brings together the largest painting franchise company in the U.S. and North America's largest home furnishings and interior design franchise company. The alliance gives us another competitive advantage in serving our clients."
ABOUT DECORATING DEN INTERIORS:Established in 1969, DDI is the largest home furnishing franchise business in North America. Each interior decorator has access to thousands of samples of designer window, wall, floor covering, furniture and accessory products, all brought directly to the each client's home or office. Decorating Den's experts are featured in interior decorating magazines, journals and books, such as "Decorating...the Professional Touch," by Decorating Den's Director of Design, Carol Donayre Bugg, ASID, DDCD.
Public Relations Counsel